If you are looking to spice up your life on SnapChat, you may find it helpful to learn how to add music to your snaps or stories. After you’ve added the right track, there are some things you need to keep in mind to ensure that your music won’t stop playing halfway through your snap.
When you first open your playlist for your music, you will see a number of tabs along the top of your screen. Tap on the tab called “Playlists” and then tap on “Add Songs”. Now, you’ll see a long list of artist names. Scroll down to the bottom until you reach a box that says “Select Playlist.”
Now you can either select an existing playlist or create a new one to hold your music. Make sure to name your playlists something short so it is easy to remember later. Once you are finished, go back to your home screen and you should now have a new list of all the tracks in the playlist you just created.
Table of Contents
Adding Music to Your Snapchat Photos and Videos
Snapchat is a photo messaging app that allows users to send pictures and videos to their friends. If you want to add a little bit of flair to your snaps, then you should know that you can use different filters to make them look more interesting.
You might be wondering why adding music to your snaps will improve the quality of your photos and videos. The answer lies in how sound works. When you take a picture, you record the sounds around you. However, when you add music to a video, the sound waves are added to it as well.
- Go to the camera screen on Snapchat.
- If you don’t have it yet, tap on the music note in the middle of the screen.
- A drop down menu will appear with genre options and recommended songs.
- Let’s say you want to play a 45-minute segment of “We Are Your Friends.
- Your photo or video will be recorded while you do something. Then, it will play that song while the recording is being played.
- There will be a postcard in the mail with the artist’s and song’s names.
- Don’t fret if you forgot to add the music, because this method can also be used with Snaps that have already been recorded.
- Add music to a snap on your phone. Just follow the same steps as above to add music to a Snap that has already been recorded.
Sharing Songs with Spotify
It’s very easy to share photos with your friends through Snapchat. But did you know that you can also use this app to listen to music?
If you don’t mind adding your personal content to your songs, there are several ways you can do it. Snapchat and Spotify have made this whole process much easier. It’s super simple to do!
- Open your app and select the song playing.
- Tap the three vertical lines in the upper right-hand corner. Tap on “Share.” Then tap on “Snapchat” and your music will be on the Snapchat app.
- You can start by posting just as you would with any other app. If you’re using a Windows PC, just go to “This PC” and click the Snap icon in the task bar.
- Aside from the fact that music is a great way to express yourself or introduce a friend to something you love, you can also add stickers, text, and other features to your Spotify Snap before sharing.
Background music is essential for any SnapChat account to make your snaps more interesting and creative.
The methods discussed in this article will help you add a soundtrack to your photos like a pro. Have you ever used an app for adding music to your photos?
The new update is exciting because it adds music to your Snaps. Are you excited about the new update for adding music to your Snaps?
In conclusion, To add music to your snaps or stories, you need to open the music app on your phone, select the song that you want to use, and then tap on the “record button” on the top right corner of the screen. Once you’ve done that, you can now record a video of up to 30 seconds long, and then send it to your friends. You can also play the song while recording the video.