From a fan’s perspective, OnlyFans is problematic because you can’t predict what content awaits behind the paywall. It is not uncommon to be dissatisfied with a new subscription. To avoid being charged again, you can easily unsubscribe from any account.
This guide explains how to cancel your OnlyFans subscription and delete your account completely. The OnlyFans subscription terms will also be explained. Find out if you can get a refund and how fans can unsubscribe.
Table of Contents
How to Cancel an OnlyFans Subscription from a PC
You can unsubscribe from an OnlyFans account by following these steps:
- Log in to your account on the OnlyFans website.
- Enter the name of the account you wish to unsubscribe from in the search box or find it in your subscription list.
- Click the Auto-Renew button to turn it off.
- Select the reason for unsubscribing.
- You can disable the re-bill only or disable the re-bill and unfollow the account.
How to Cancel an OnlyFans Subscription from an iPhone
You can unsubscribe from someone on OnlyFans using the instructions below if you’re using an iPhone:
- Go to the OnlyFans website using the browser on your phone.
- Please log in to your account.
- Unsubscribe from the account you wish to unsubscribe from.
- Click the Auto-Renew button.
- Select whether to disable just auto-billing or to disable auto-billing and immediately unfollow the account.
- Please explain why you would like to unsubscribe. Select a reason from the suggested list or enter your own.
- Click Unsubscribe to confirm.
How to Cancel an OnlyFans Subscription from an Android Phone
On an Android, you can unsubscribe someone’s OnlyFans by following these steps:
- Open the browser you use for accessing OnlyFans.
- Please log in to your account.
- Unsubscribe from the account you want to unsubscribe from.
- You can disable automatic rebilling or unfollow the account by clicking the Auto-Renew button.
- From the suggested options, choose the reason for canceling the subscription. Alternatively, you can enter your own reason.
- Unsubscribe by clicking here.
When You Delete OnlyFans, Does It Cancel Subscriptions?
All subscriptions will be canceled immediately if you delete your OnlyFans account. Other data will also be removed from the platform. You can delete your OnlyFans account by following these steps:
1. Log in to your account on OnlyFans in the browser.
2. Your profile picture can be found at the corner of your screen.
3. Go to the Settings page.
4. Go to the Account page.
5. You can delete your account by scrolling down to the end of the page.
6. Enter the code from the picture to prove you are not a robot.
7. Click Yes, Delete to confirm the action.
Can I Get a Refund if I Forgot to Cancel in OnlyFans?
OnlyFans never refunds subscriptions, even if you forget to cancel them. But what if the content doesn’t match the description or violates OnlyFans rules in some other way? In such a case, the platform will not refund your money.
It may seem unfair, but all transactions between fans and creators are part of an agreement. Platforms store content and facilitate transactions, but they aren’t involved in the agreement. You can only get a refund from OnlyFans by contacting the creator directly or by going to court.
What Is the Difference Between Disabling Re-Bill and Unfollowing?
OnlyFans gives you two options when you wish to cancel your subscription. You can either disable automatic re-billing or disable it and unfollow the account. Your subscription will last until the next billing cycle if you choose the former.
Until then, you can access any content created by the creator. After that, your access is lost. The latter option will cancel your subscription immediately, and you will no longer be able to view any content from creators.
Why Does OnlyFans Request the Reason for Unsubscribing?
There are many reasons why OnlyFans collects data regarding reasons for unsubscribing. Data analysis and monitoring of term violations are the primary purposes of the platform’s request. It won’t affect you at all if you reply.
Think Twice Before You Subscribe
You can rest assured that you won’t be charged again when you unsubscribe from an account on OnlyFans. To avoid scams, be careful when subscribing to new creators on the platform. Refunds aren’t impossible, but the process is more complicated than most other platforms. Your time and effort won’t be worth it.
What do you think of OnlyFans’ no-refund policy? Let us know what you think in the comments section.